Re: [Rabbits] Re: Rabbit needed in Lemoyne, PA

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Jan 2006 08:31:28 -0500
--On 1/12/06  Psilan <psilan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My question for the list is: given that this event is
being thrown together last minute and is known to be a
short demonstration between (likely) very few people,
is this worthy of an event submission / asking for
Rabbit Points?

An event like this, that starts with a request from
Looney Labs looking for someone to help out a store
owner...   is ALWAYS worth Rabbit Points.

Thank you for responding to our Rabbit Signal - and
yes, please be sure you submit an event report!

Thanks for helping us promote our games!

-Kristin "Mama Rabbit" Looney