[Rabbits] [Event] LL game room, Calcon by Christoffer Fogelström

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Jan 2006 19:17:04 -0000
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Christoffer Fogelström has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Fogge

========
Title: LL game room, Calcon
Location: Kalmar, Sweden
Date: 6-8 january 2006

We (me and Olle Linge, should he request points i can vouch for him ;-)) sat in the same room as a table top gaming event (small con and limited space but we had a decent flow of guests) and demoed a few different Icehouse games, had a Volcano tournament (which i won, but i gave the prize, a happy flower, to the guy who came in second.) and also demoed Fluxx and Stoner Fluxx. Unfortunately these were the only games we managed to scramble, my purple bag was at my girlfriends and she couldnt make it to the con.