Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Business Cards

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jan 2006 17:33:08 -0500
At 13:09 -0500 2006-01-17, Marlene Bruce wrote:
Hi Michael,

I've just increased the font size on the Rabbit Business cards to 12 point. Please try the updated version and let me know if it works for you. I thought I had set the PDF to vary the font size depending on what was typed in, but it doesn't seem to be working as intended.

Here's where you can get the business card (and other useful info):
http://www.looneylabs.com/Rabbits/TheLibrary/

Hope this works, and thanks for being a Rabbit (all of you)!

Just out of curiosity, if the Rabbit User ID is completely independent of the True Name, which should be on the business card? (And if it's the True Name, how would that get matched up with a Rabbit ID.)
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx