RE: [Rabbits] Rabbit Business Cards

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jan 2006 15:54:22 -0800 (PST)
> I wonder if there's been any progress on the Rabbit Hole
> (I mean the wiki, but we need a Rabbitty name for it,
> don't we?).  This kind of thing is exactly what we want there.

It's percolating.  You may have read about the move away from
SuperFRED. (http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.01.12.06.html)
Since the login was hooked to SuperFRED, I'm not sure how much that
affects things.

Even if the login isn't an issue, I think that Sweetie has diverted
some of the attention from the wiki (which is pretty close to ready for
deployment).  I seem to recall an announcement on the Geek list a while
ago looking for some initial testers.  I don't know if anything
happened with it.

-JEEP