Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Business Cards

  • FromMarlene Bruce <marlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jan 2006 20:22:19 -0500
Just out of curiosity, if the Rabbit User ID is completely independent of
the True Name, which should be on the business card? (And if it's the
True Name, how would that get matched up with a Rabbit ID.)

They aren't completely independent, so you can use either. I look up names mentioned in orders usually by last name (folks mostly use the person's real name), but once in a great while someone includes a username. We'd find you either way, if your name/username was spelled right by the person and you're in our system.

Thanks,
Marlene

Nuclear Ember (an anagram of Marlene Bruce)
say "Mar-lay-nuh" or just say Ember
http://digitizethis.com/