Re: [Rabbits] Origins 2006 Schedule

  • Fromgwen <gwenix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Jan 2006 14:38:47 -0500
Hey, I hate to spam everyone with this, but I have no access to my
records to see who I should contact.

I'm on the rabbits-origins list as gwen@xxxxxxxxxxx.  That email
address (and entire server, hence the lack of information) has been
down for over a week, and probably will still be down another week.
It sucks having a server go down at the same time you're trying to
finish up moving.  :(

Anyway, can whomever runs that list please shift my address from
nvnsvch to this one (gwenix@xxxxxxxxx)?  Thank you!

And yes, I will be in attendance.  I early-bird registered and
reserved my hotel room already!