Re: [Rabbits] Info needed today for TriCentric!

  • Fromthird200@xxxxxxx
  • DateThu, 19 Jan 2006 13:14:19 -0500

-Marlene-
To my knowlege, I am the only Rabbit working TriCentric in Feb. The events should be listed on the website. Most of them are. the events i will be running are attached as a Excel file.
~Michael Brightbill~