[Rabbits][Origins] The Columbus Area Rabbit Guide

  • FromMordecei Myers <mortmyers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 22 Jan 2006 12:23:24 -0800 (PST)
I remember there was talk for a few months after the last Origins for making a guide of the local points of interest.  Such as where to find Hotels and Restaurants.  There was also going to be pictures of the various establishments and landmarks so that people could navagate easier.

My question is: Who was handling this and does it still need pictures?

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!