RE: [Rabbits] Crafty ideas!

  • Fromeeyore <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Feb 2006 07:47:39 -0800 (PST)
Here's an idea I just came up with:

Take one of the several designs people have done for foldable
paper Icehouse pyramids, and enlarge one of them until it just
barely fits on an 8.5"x11" piece of paper. Print out a stack
of these onto cardstock, and people can decorate them however
they want with markers, paint, glitter, googly eyes, etc. It's
simple enough that it's appropriate for any skill level or age.
Heck, I might make two or three of these myself, just for fun.
By the end of Origins, we'd probably have dozens of them, all
over the lab. They'd come in handy for marking tables, too,
with "Reserved for Chrononauts Tournament" (or whatever)
written on them.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx