[Rabbits] [Event] Builder by Peter Oliver

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 13 Feb 2006 23:09:26 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Peter Oliver has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Galemp

========
Title: Builder
Location: Ubercon, Secaucus, NJ
Date: 2/11/06 - 2/12/06

I and Rob Press of Fiver's Warren hosted the Looney games at Ubercon this spring with great success. We had an entire table to ourselves for two days, and we had lots of players (both seasoned veterans and newcomers) for Fluxx, Chrono, Martian Chess, Volcano, and Zendo throughout Saturday. Sunday was even more productive, with three main events: Uberchrononauts went off flawlessly, Fluxx Maxx (played with a combined deck of 2.1 and 3.1 with all the promo cards we could scrounge up) and Advanced Zendo, with no-holds-barred rules. During the con we saw at least four people walking around with newly-purchased Fluxx or Chrononauts decks, and we gave away plenty of Fluxx promos and a few Happy Flowers. Everyone left our table happy and I think we can expect more business and happy players in the future.