[Rabbits] Rabbit craft mailing

  • FromRagnardove@xxxxxxx
  • DateTue, 14 Feb 2006 07:21:03 EST
Good (insert your local time of day here) all,

This is sort of a two-mission email.

I sent out an email to those who had said they were interested in Rabbit Crafts and got a couple of bounces.  If these are your addresses, I sent you an email and you didn't get it:

isoldedeely -at- yahoo.com
rabbit-support -at- wunderland.com  (Josh, should that be _at_ looneylabs.com??)

Anywhooo....please correct me on these two offlist:  my apologies for spamming the entire list on this matter.

The second reason I'm sending this out to the Rabbit list is that I wanted to catch anyone else who would like to be part of this discussion.  We'll be sending emails offlist to each other discussing crafts, and if you want to join in, please email me offlist and I'll add you into my grouplist.

thanks for the bandwidth!
Carol