[Rabbits] [Event] Techwood Con by Lisa Schmitz

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 23 Feb 2006 18:39:43 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Lisa Schmitz has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=MagicalcellistLisa

========
Title: Techwood Con
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date: February 18 - February 19

I along with three other rabbits ran several games of Chrononauts which had bout 6 - 10 people at the table. After that Gary and I played a few rounds of Aquarius which had around 10 people who were interested in playing it. Later in the evening we held a Fluxx tournament which about 20 people attended. Several people were interested in the games we ran so we handed out catalogs.

There was a total turn out of about 20+ to 50+ depending on the times of the day during Techwood.