[Rabbits] [Event] Galactic Comics by Gary Songer

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Feb 2006 14:21:34 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Gary Songer has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=GaryStargazer

========
Title: Galactic Comics
Location: Atlanta GA
Date: February 17

This gaming store held a gaming party the night of February 17, and I spend some of my time here while I was demoing at Techwood. There was a crowd of 47 people counted at mid-night.

The event had been adverstised and planned for a few weeks before it began. The demo rabbit who is training me was requested to go by the owner to demo Looney Labs games for his event. I went along to support the Demo, along with one other Rabbit, making a total of 3 Demo Rabbits for the all night event.

After finishing this event the 3 of us transferred to Techwood which I have also reported on.