[Rabbits] [Event] Techwood by Gary Songer

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Feb 2006 14:20:51 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Gary Songer has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=GaryStargazer

========
Title: Techwood
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date: Feb 17 - 19

Techwood was my first offical convention as a Demo Rabbit. I have been being trained to play the Looney Labs games by one of your other Demo Rabbits named Robert Bunn.

There were 4 Demo Rabbits present at Techwood. The players averaged from 20+ during slow times to well over 40 or so during peak hours.

I personally demonstrated several games of Fluxx, Aquarius, & Chrono. I directed a few players to local game stores that I knew held your games when they inquired about purchasing it.