[Rabbits] [Event] NonCon IV Little Experiment by Jim Dunaway

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 11 Mar 2006 00:00:02 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Jim Dunaway has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=jd4556

========
Title: NonCon IV Little Experiment
Location: Vassar College
Date: March 3-5, 2006

Although NonCon VI was not as well attended as NonCon V, I was able to teach several new people how to play Zendo, Volcano, Chononauts, Aquarius, Fluxx and AYAW (which was the biggest hit of the convention) along with the other rabbits (thanks, Milie, Marnen, Robert and Janine).

I was also able to give away a copy of EcoFluxx (thanks, Marlene) which was raffled off on the last day of the convention.

For me, the best part of the convention was meeting Andy and Alison, and playing Chrononauts, IceHouse and Treehouse with them.

Even though the attendance was way down from last year and a huge amount of work went into preparing for it, it was a good convention, well work the time, effort and expense.