[Rabbits] This Week at Looney Labs

  • FromJosh Drobina <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 12 Mar 2006 00:38:40 -0500
Hi, everyone!

Much of the Looney Labs staff will be out of the office for the next five days for the GAMA Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. We probably won't have much time to answer email while we're there. If you happen to be at the show, please stop by and say 'Hello' at our Skybox, #212.

In addition, I'm proud to announce the availability of a new product for Rabbits--Plush Pyramids! Daddy-O is now available for 17 Rabbit Points.

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=272

My mother's been working on these and we've finally got a limited number available in the Dangling Carrot. I just shipped them out to our warehouse on Thursday, so they should be arriving on Monday or Tuesday. I hope you like them!

Thanks for being Rabbits!

Josh Drobina (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd