[Rabbits] [Event] MomoCon by Gary Songer

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Mar 2006 01:28:26 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Gary Songer has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=GaryStargazer

========
Title: MomoCon
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date: March 18-19

Went to Momo Con, there were probably close to 1000 people there if not more this year.

Ran Looney Labs stuff almost the entire day Saturday, had lots of people requesting information on games, etc., passed out a ton of Micro Catalogs I ordered.

Seems the most popular ones have been Chrononauts, Fluxx, and Aquarius or at least thats what I got alot of.

Sunday was much more calm with fewer players, but a good day none the less.

Pity there were no vendors Saturday for us.