[Rabbits] [Event] My First Experiment by Ryan Patterson

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Apr 2006 05:48:26 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Ryan Patterson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=AgentP

========
Title: My First Experiment
Location: Realm of Heroes, Mansfield, Oh
Date: 4/1/06

I set up my first experiment with my local retailer, Realm of Heroes, Mansfield, Ohio. My day of demos and playing games with people lasted from 11am until 6am (after daylight savings time took effect). That is right these people made me stay and play games with them until the wee hours of the morning. Actually from 9pm on, we played AYAW? I started with 19 people, and by 5am, we still had 10 players. For the last hour, they played Fluxx and I answered questions about the games.

Games demoed were: Fluxx, Chrononauts, Aquarius, Nanofictionary, AYAW?, and Treehouse. Also a little bit of Coasters and Icetowers. Fluxx, Aquarius, and Werewolf were the big hits of the day.

I did have help from another local Rabbit, Kevin Estep. He was a big help in teaching Fluxx, Chrononauts, and Aquarius, while I was busy with other people and other games.

I been asked to demo games again, during the stores upcoming Battle Day weekend. A weekend long event of large events and demos in the store. Many people who participated this past Saturday, are looking forward to playing games with me again :) I expect another large and long AYAW? game.

Thanks for reading
Ryan Patterson