[Rabbits] [Event] Spring Recruits 2006 by David Churn

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Apr 2006 13:31:34 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that David Churn has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Uglyfoot

========
Title: Spring Recruits 2006
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Date: 3/30 - 4/1

My group was small but widely interested many games.  A teacher joined us in mid-morning to learn games for his class.  We stuck mostly with pyramids games like--Volcano, Ice Towers, Blam!, and Martian Chess.  There was a lively discussion on how to work these in the classroom.  We also played a couple rounds of Fluxx and spread the word on the next convention with a Rabbit in KC (ConQuesT on Memorial Day).

Note; One of the convention vendors had tubes of TreeHouse available and helped stir the interest at my table.  I also took the opportunity to take the table in front of his as steer interested folks his way.