[Rabbits] [Event] GZO Gamming Marathon by Andrew Kolb

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Apr 2006 09:58:59 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Andrew Kolb has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=AndrewKolb

========
Title: GZO Gamming Marathon
Location: Ground Zero Omaha
Date: 4-7 and 4-8

	My local store had an Gamming Marathon event where they opened 11AM on Friday and did not close until 4PM on Sunday.  I ran, what I consider a successful demo of Fluxx, Aquarius and Ice Towers on Friday.  We played both regular Fluxx and Eco Fluxx.  Saturday was lots slower for me, but I had an 11A to 1 PM slot so I?m not surprised two people from the day before and one other came to play Fluxx so we did.  So I either had 11 or 13 for Fluxx (if you count the two that came back) 3+2 played befores and 8 never playeds.  Aquarius was a smaller and distinct group of 2 played befores and 3 never playeds.  Ice Towers was 1 and 4, two of whom also played Fluxx.

	For prizes I gave away only 3 Star Promo Cards and two Pinwheels.  I got the pinwheels at a thrift shop for .29 each they had a smiley face in the center.

	Over all everything went really well.