[Rabbits] [Event] UB-er Chrononauts by Seth Ruskin

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Apr 2007 19:06:15 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Seth Ruskin has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=GnTar

========
Title: UB-er Chrononauts
Location: UBCon, Buffalo, NY
Date: April 13-15, 2007

For my second Looney Labs event at UBCon, I ran a session of UberChrononauts. (Event title: Welcome to the Tiki Hut at the End of the Continumn) I had five attendees, who greatly enjoyed the game. Two had never played Chrononauts before. One was familiar with Chrononauts, but not UberChrononauts. The remaining two were familiar with UberChrononauts.

I played as a sixth player, though I made sure to take Crazy Joe as my only ID (as the GM, I couldn't win the Con-supplied prize, so I made it hardest for me to win).

The game took three hours, with Hitler dying and undying 4 times. Two players had to leave early due to time constraints. Towards the end, all remaining players had two victory conditions before the winner got his 10th card in hand. All players said they enjoyed the game.