[Rabbits] Anyone need a room for Origins?

  • FromDi <sudduthd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 20 May 2006 09:58:20 -0500
Greetings fellow rabbits!

Origins is fast approaching and I can't wait!   I was already a fan of Fluxx when I attended my first Origins last year but hadn't really tuned into the rest of the games or the Rabbits or all the wonderfulness that is Looney Labs.  I'm "enlightened" now and can't wait to have fun with everyone!!

That said, our group for Origins this year is a touch smaller than we'd expected and we have one extra hotel room.  Our reservations are at the Hyatt, which is attached to the convention center, for 4 nights (check in Wednesday, check out Sunday) and the rate is $116/night + another $20+/day for parking.  I have another 2 weeks, I believe, to call them to cancel our extra room but I thought I'd check here first to see if anyone wanted it...

Drop me an email if you're interested, please...

Diane  <*>
sudduthd@xxxxxxxxx