[Rabbits] [Event] Geek night by Mark Crowl

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 May 2006 14:51:32 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Mark Crowl has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Otaku420

========
Title: Geek night
Location: Caz's Tavern
Date: 05-15-06

My friends and I always get together on monday nights and catch up on our favorite shows and play games.  We spoke to the owner of our favorite pub and asked to bring our geekdom to the public.  Once he agreed we put out fliers and myspace event notifications.  We had a great turnout.  With 5 seasoned Fluxx players going at it we brought in around 8-10 new players that night who all loved the game.