[Rabbits] [Event] ToteMan's Fluxx Deck by John McLaren

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 May 2006 14:27:48 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that John McLaren has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=ToteMan

========
Title: ToteMan's Fluxx Deck
Location: All Things Fun!
Date: 4/19/06

The group just loved the Aquarius Demo and so we scheduled a Fluxx DEMo this week. They all came back and a few new people who wanted to learn about this game. I brought along my deck with some of my custom cards in it and they loved the idea of this game. it was also cool when people walked up and I just dealt them in. They never saw a game like it. I had been selling this game a lot but when this group saw the possibilities they just went crazy and some bought all the versions the store carried and asked when we could play again.