[Rabbits] Pittsburgh: Giant Pyramids at TRAF

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 2 Jun 2006 07:42:28 -0700 (PDT)
Last year, some of us had some fun playing several games of
Giant Icetowers in and around Point State Park in downtown
Pittsburgh during the Three Rivers Arts Festival.

It was oppressively hot, but we drank plenty of water and
listened to some cool music. It was pretty low key. We
didn't wear lab coats, but we explained the game to a few
groups of interested observers.

The festival opens today (http://www.artsfestival.net/),
so I am wondering if people are interested in doing this
again.

Last year we did it on Thursday evening during the first
week. We met at 6:30 and played until about 9pm.

Anybody interested in doing this again?

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx