[Rabbits] [Event] Werewolf 666! by Jim McMahon

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 6 Jun 2006 21:37:14 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Jim McMahon has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=jimmcmahon

========
Title: Werewolf 666!
Location: Biff Bam Boom, Springfield, MA
Date: 6/6/06

I had signs up saying "Are you a Werewolf? Find out on 6-6-06!" and they had the AYaW art on them. I also have a life-size Lon Chaney Werewolf cardboard cutout, which I brought to the store and put the AYaW t-shirt on. So about a dozen people showed up and I showed them the game. We played for about an hour and a half, and about half of them ended up purchasing a copy of the game. I handed out the free Fluxx deck about halfway through, and a few others ended up buying a Fluxx deck of their own. (I know it has been about a year and a half since I got the Werewolf kit, but nothing fell together until now... and the 666 date only happens once a century! :)  )