RE: [Rabbits] Apres-Origins discussion

  • From"Shane Tilton" <tiltons@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Jul 2006 12:47:27 -0400
Josh,

The link you gave us is just the admin link and not the link for the
newsgroup.

Shane Tilton
Doctoral Student in the field of Cyberstudies,
Adjunct Instructor of Electronic Media,
Ohio University of Zanesville,
Elson Hall 250

-----Original Message-----
From: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Josh Drobina
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 1:58 PM
To: rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Rabbits] Apres-Origins discussion

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I fully intend to spend time
answering and addressing questions and concerns that have been brought
up
in the last couple of days--as I'm sure you can imagine, having been
away
for about a week means I've got lots of stuff on my plate to deal with.
There's a lot of discussion and debriefing that needs to happen after
Origins, and anyone interested in taking part in that discussion who
might
not already be on the Origins list should join up:

http://lists.looneylabs.com/mailman/admin/origins

Thanks for all your hard work, and you'll be hearing from me again as
soon
as I dig myself out of the mountain!

Josh Drobina (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Rabbit Coordinator