[Rabbits] Apres-Origins discussion

  • FromJosh Drobina <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 05 Jul 2006 13:58:08 -0400
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I fully intend to spend time answering and addressing questions and concerns that have been brought up in the last couple of days--as I'm sure you can imagine, having been away for about a week means I've got lots of stuff on my plate to deal with. There's a lot of discussion and debriefing that needs to happen after Origins, and anyone interested in taking part in that discussion who might not already be on the Origins list should join up:

http://lists.looneylabs.com/mailman/admin/origins

Thanks for all your hard work, and you'll be hearing from me again as soon as I dig myself out of the mountain!

Josh Drobina (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Rabbit Coordinator
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd