Re: [Rabbits] Origins 2006 by Amy LoCurto - Medallions

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 06 Jul 2006 16:29:52 -0400

LOL,

I never doubted Amy would take that medallion.. I play alot of Volcano.. ALOT of it.. and I've never once, not in a million tries, ever in a single time.. ( get the idea?) beat her!

Anyone that can beat Amy is due the respect that comes with that. Well due the respect that comes with that from me anyway.. whatever that might be worth to you.. =-)

Hey, look at this way.. the day after I caught up on all my sleep.. I threw my back out.. your all probably doing better than me at the moment.. no Villager hunting for me for awhile.

See you all at D*Con

Brahma aka The AYAW? Werewolf

Robert Bunn

Proud Member of:
Americans Coming Together
Democracy for America,
Georgia for Democracy
Moveon.org,
Change for America,
League of Conservation Voters

### This message is intended only for designated recipients. All content is considered the intellectual property of the author and is protected under U.S. Law. Reproduction without explicit consent by the author could lead to prosecution. All Rights Reserved. ###