RE: [Rabbits] [Event] Shane's Origins Events by Shane Tilton

  • From"lisa" <neysalmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Jul 2006 16:46:39 -0400
I can't figure out how to get on the roster. It doesn't seem to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kristin Looney
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:51 PM
To: Rabbits Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Shane's Origins Events by Shane Tilton

Thanks Shane!
For all your help at Origins, and for this awesome report!

I particularly like this bit:

> Finally, I left the lab to demo "Treehouse" in the open areas
> of the con around midnight. I played "Treehouse" til 1 A.M.

YAY!  our promo card distribution system was a great success!

Any rabbits who want to help give out trees at GenCon:

  * Get on this Roster: <http://tinyurl.com/mhhc5>
  * And on this Planning List: <http://tinyurl.com/mmhsg>

Any rabbits who want to help give out trees at Dragon*Con:

  * Get on this Roster: <http://tinyurl.com/pbhz2>
  * And on this Planning List: <http://tinyurl.com/m7vdw>

And please stay tuned as we figure out how we are
going to make trees/forests available for you guys to
hand out at smaller conventions...

Please keep those event reports coming...
what else did all our Rabbits do last weekend at Origins?

-Kristin (aka she who is itching to give away lots of rabbit points)