Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Origins & Post OriginsFollowup by Tonya Weaver

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Jul 2006 16:23:27 -0500
On 7/7/06, SuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Tonya Weaver has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=weavertr

Tonya only mentions that she "helped" in the Looney for Learning - she
and all the other teacher rabbits ROCKED the house in that seminar!!
Talk about enthusiasm for the games and helping other teachers figure
out how to implement stuff in their classes - Tonya was one of the
best!!  She looks young, but she's about to embark on a major part of
her Master's degree in education.  Think good thoughts for her.

Now it is off to personalize my lab coat for next year.  Any suggestions?

I personalized it by finding a cool peace sign patch at my local
craft/fabric store and putting buttons all over it.  Others have
painted bit, or had their names embroidered.  (not sure where you can
get this done outside of a con - check w/ your local T-shirt making
shop, or sometimes there's a spot in most malls that does this sort of
thing).  I would encourage you to keep it mostly white - having a
tie-dye lab coat is hard to find amongst all the other wonderful color
of the lab - but finding something that's "you" is important.

Emily found some great buttons and trim for around the cuffs, collar
edges and hems - it all depends on how much work you want to put into
it.

in any case, Tonya, you rock!
:)
Carol