[Rabbits] [Event] Comic Fusion Game Day by Daniel Brashler

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Jul 2006 13:26:55 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Daniel Brashler has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=DannoB

========
Title: Comic Fusion Game Day
Location: Flemington, NJ
Date: 07-08-2006

Headed out to Flemington on Saturday to show any and all Looney games to Stacy and any of her patrons that stopped by for Game Day (at the coffee shop across the street).  Unfortunately, the weather was great, and vacations were on, so this Game Day was just Stacy (the store manager) and me.  We did get in some good rounds of Treehouse, Volcano, and Chrononauts (she already knows Fluxx) and shared some tasty gelato.  Also -- we figure we'll try it again in August, to see if more folks stop by.

Dan