Re: [Rabbits] New Rabbit and Origins

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Jul 2006 12:34:22 -0500
Welcome Drama Mama!

You really rocked at Origins - it was amazing.  You were SO patient
with people teaching them Treehouse and stuff.  And I like your bio...
glad you're part of the warren!

Carol

You were a hit
On 7/14/06, ragtimejean@xxxxxxxxxx <ragtimejean@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear rabbits,
I have signed on as a new blab Rabbit, and recently attended the Origins
convention in Columbus. I had a blast, spent most of my time in the booth,
must have demo'ed 100 games of Treehouse, plus a number of Aquarius, and
Fluxxes of all varieties. I also learned a few new games with Ice House
pieces, participated in the Nanofictionary and Aquarius tournaments (I was
the first loser-up in Aquarius!) and met an awesome number of Looney
bLabbers (rabbits and others).

A great experience! Even after it was all over, spent the last evening
playing games at the hotel.

I think I'm supposed to append a link to my blab bio. Hope this is how it's
done--I'm n ot real computer savvy:

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Rabbit/index.html?RabbitUserID=jeanfrane

Drama Mama