[Rabbits] [Event] Origins Report by Melissa DePlanche

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 12 Jul 2006 12:31:06 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Melissa DePlanche has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=isolde_deely

========
Title: Origins Report
Location: Columbus OH
Date: 06/28-7/1

Origins was an incredibly fun event for me. I was one of the Pine demo rabbits and also lured and hooked my husband in as  anew Rabbit :) I gave out all of my pine trees, plus some of my husband's Palms, when I was pined away to nothing. It was a new and fun way to play with the stashes, and got a lot of people interested, as well as to get the promo cards from us. I like the idea of us instituting a three game rule and then giving the card out - I won about half the time and people had to keep trying.
I also helped Carol on Rabbit crafts for the last two days. I helped with the friendship braceley/paper pyramids and the foamy craft event. The foamies seem to be a definite favorite, for all ages. Also the tshirts were popular as well. I think we need to tone crafts down to 3 or 2 days, or split it among more of us so that Carol gets a chance to play and shop too :)
Unfortunately, I was unable to stay much for the breakdown, but at least I helped with the setup. The wedding was beautiful and special, and I was honored to be a part of it.

Also, here is a photo link to my pictures. The password is Melissa, should you need it.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v349/Isolde_deely/origins/origins06/