Re: [Rabbits] Hello, everyone!

  • FromShadowcat <Shadowcat@xxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 Aug 2006 11:17:49 -0600
Marissa Wills wrote:

> My name is Marissa, and I'm a brand new Demo Rabbit! I look forward to
> starting a few mini experiments on the campus of my college, since
> that would be prime location. ^_^

	Greetings Marissa.  College campuses are always good places to do
demos, especially in the commons, or student lounge.  I have been a Bad
Influence on multiple campuses for better then 20 years, and a
"Professional" one (official working for a company) for about fifteen.
Fluxx, with the "Borders Bonus" card makes a great demo game in a public
location.  Are You a Werewolf can be a blast in a student lounge.  Nano
Fictionary just before a lit class, can be a real interesting thing. (I
once derailed a professors train of thought with that one.)  Be creative.

> Just thought I'd test and introduce myself! Any other Rabbits at
> UChicago?

	What part of the city is UChicago?  I am based out of Kenosha, but I am
in the city quite often, and there are multiple other rabbits in the area.

	Blessings,

	  Shadowcat

--
Life isn't a cabaret