[Rabbits] [Event] GenCon 2006 by Marissa Wills

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 22 Aug 2006 12:56:56 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Marissa Wills has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=CrystallineAngel

========
Title: GenCon 2006
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Date: 8/12 - 8/13, 2006

Well, I officially joined the rabbits and did help out a bit at GenCon, though not for nearly as long as some of the other wonderful Rabbits, such as Amy, Josh, and Shane. I had been demoing a couple games since before I became a rabbit, playing a game of Aquarius with a deck I brought from home and teaching a few people Chrononauts.

When I finally realized I could join the fun, I leapt at the chance, signing up with Josh and receiving the materials I needed to start. Dashing down to the booth, I met up with Kristin, who added a little info to what I had already read on the flyer and set me out for hawking duty.

Besides booth hawking, I ended up demoing Fluxx, IceTowers (which I quickly picked up that weekend), Chrononauts, Volcano, and of course Treehouse. Happily enough, I ended up giving away all the trees I was given (including the spare palms I ended up needing), and had an excellent time doing so! I definitely look forward to my next chance to demo, which may be sooner than I think. :)