[Rabbits] [Event] Senior Activity Center GameDay by k. kranz

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 21 Aug 2006 19:51:22 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that k. kranz has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=catfeather

========
Title: Senior Activity Center GameDay
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Date: August 21, 2006

I set it up with the Senior Citizen Activity Center's Activity Director to host a Game Day and I introduced them to the game of Fluxx. We played both Fluxx and Family Fluxx. Eight people attended (excluding myself). I started by explaining the different types of cards in the deck as well as some examples of how the cards work. We then got started playing.

Because of the shape of the table, it became easier to split the members into two teams so one team played with the Fluxx deck and the other team played with the Family Fluxx deck. Half way through, we switched decks. If the table had been round, we could have all played together.

Everyone seemed to have a really good time and they have expressed an interest in speaking with their friends that weren't able to come to this Game Day. If there is interest, the Activity Director would have me come back to demonstrate the game again.

One of the ladies has asked me to order a deck of the Family Fluxx for her so I plan to do that today after I file this report.