Re: [Rabbits] New Rabbit: MacKenzie

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 23 Aug 2006 17:51:28 -0400
Hi MacKenzie.

I am a teacher rabbit to my homeschooled bunny-boys. We just learned about the LooneyLabs at Origins this year. I liked the games and my youngest loved Fluxx. He almost never plays games and hates changes, so I was very pleasantly suprised at his approval of the game. We are currently making up our own cards too. My boys are enjoying figuringout what goals to make annd which keepers would work.

We alsohave NanoFictionary with our own cards and 2 new sets if playing directions.

And I really want to play chrononauts, but just haven't had the time.

Kimberly
Homeschoolin' Rabbit in Ohio