RE: [Rabbits] New Rabbit: MacKenzie

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 23 Aug 2006 18:44:57 -0400

Well hello there.. and welcome to the Asylum we call the Rabbits List.

Its always nice to see new people getting out the word and creating new fans for the most addictive games in the world.

Robert Bunn aka Billy Brahma the Are You a Werewolf?  Werewolf

From: "MacKenzie Stuart" <prismatism@xxxxxxxxx>
To: rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Rabbits] New Rabbit: MacKenzie
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:46:57 -0700

Hello,

I'm a new Rabbit. I learned how to play Fluxx when I was in college, and am
pretty obsessed with it. I love making custom cards and decks and holding
little debates with myself about how everything should be balanced. When I
first learned, I grabbed myself a little online profile as a Test Subject.
Now, apparently, I'm out in the real world and I figured I should upgrade
myself to being a Blab Rabbit, with hopes of being a Demo Rabbit sometime in
the future.

I've just moved from Claremont, California (I went to Scripps college) to
Berkeley, California (with a quick stop in Sunnyvale to collect my sanity)
with my sweetheart. We're still getting settled here, but I wanted to follow
the orders of my subscription confirmation and say hello and introduce
myself!

MacKenzie
Berkeley, California