Re: [Rabbits] Running a Demo

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Sep 2006 12:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
Do a Mini Expiriment.

However, some Rabbits have done the following:
Give out micro catalogues (or the Little Expiriment badge), and invite
them to come back another time to learn the other games.

This will give you the opportunity to: 1) have more Expiriments,
2) have players learn more games each expiriment, 3) get other players
involved in teaching players games they have stickers for already.

It'd be a Mini Expiriment only because it takes about 12 hours for
one person to demo 9 games and play them all the way through. If you
use Family Fluxx instead of Fluxx, Just Deserts instead of Chrononauts,
and Treehouse instead of Icehouse, and Volcano instead of Zendo, you
might be able to run through 9 games in 5 hours. At least, that's been
my experience - though I've only run at conventions.

Black