Re: [Rabbits] Atlanta Warren, FINALLY! And some post-DragonCON stuff...

  • FromAmy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Sep 2006 14:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
Blame???  I'll take CREDIT, go out and mulitply!!!!!!!!!!

"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Amy LoCurto wrote:

> I'll be emailing Chattacon very soon, but last year we were kicked
> out of gaming due to a "dance" that never really got going. I'll
> definately mention the need for space late into the evening.
>
> Amy

There's a staff meeting on 9/16 at the Choo Choo. If I don't have to
work (and I don't think I do), I plan to be there. Believe me, this
topic is *definitely* on my list....

(Oh, Amy - hope you don't mind me giving you the blame for me becoming a
Lab Rabbit....)