Re: [Rabbits] Atlanta Warren, FINALLY! And some post-DragonCON stuff...

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 6 Sep 2006 01:55:50 +0100
Amy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I'll be emailing Chattacon very soon, but last year we were kicked
>  out of gaming due to a "dance" that never really got going.  I'll
>  definately mention the need for space late into the evening.
>
>  Amy

There's a staff meeting on 9/16 at the Choo Choo.  If I don't have to
work (and I don't think I do), I plan to be there.  Believe me, this
topic is *definitely* on my list....

(Oh, Amy - hope you don't mind me giving you the blame for me becoming a
Lab Rabbit....)