Re: [Rabbits] WHere Are the werewolves?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 5 Sep 2006 12:37:03 -0500
Hi Carlton,

Thanks for being so diligent and checking with your local game stores, looking for "Are You a Werewolf?"   That's perfect - asking the stores for what you're looking for lets them know that the game is cool and they'll look into stocking it when it IS back in stock again.

Now - as for when that will happen:  AYAW? has JUST gone to the printers - and, barring any major emergencies, we expect it to be back in our warehouse by mid-to-late October at the very latest.

So, your friendly local game store should be able to have plenty of copies in hand for you to buy before any Halloween or "Dias de los Muertos" parties  you may have planned.   Watch for the announcement on the Wunderland site ( www.wunderland.com) - it gets updated once a week - and the newly redesigned "now we're updating it once a month site" at Looney Labs ( www.looneylabs.com).

Thanks again for being such a great fan and asking your local stores for Looney Labs games!!  We LOVE to hear that happening!!

Carol
- she who promises to let stores know as soon as AYAW? is back in stock!!