[Rabbits] WHere Are the werewolves?

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 5 Sep 2006 09:43:59 -0400
I think this may well be posted or out there somwhere but when are we to expect another run of "Are You A Werewolf" to be available? I will check with my most local game stores from the list to see if they have it.  Most local for me is some 60 miles but since I go that way twice a week if they happen to have one I will pick it up. But since I have a feeling they won't  I was wondering when I would be able to purchase it online again.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles