Re: [Rabbits] WHere Are the werewolves?

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 5 Sep 2006 22:50:08 -0400
hmpph that may be too late for me as we have a celebration planned on or about the 21st. we'll see. I did find out that the store I am most likely to shop at has Fluxx, Family Fluxx and Aquarius (which I already own) as well as Treehouse and Chrononauts which I don't . Ok, technically I don'y own Treehouse  but I have a Zendo set and an extra stash so I can play anyway. I am planning to play  tree house with several groups of friends and possibly building a Christmas list so it will be good to know where i can pick it up. I should have given the local store my name as I plan on sending business their way. But I'll talk to them when I stop in. I have visitation with my 3 sons weekly and we usually go to McD's in their town (where the game store in question is also located) Once everyone is done with homework the youngest (6) usually goes to the playplace and the older 2 (13 & 15) and I play games sometimes it's Yu-Gi-Oh as they like that and I can deal with it ( I prefer MTG) but more often than not it's FLUXX, Aquarius or an Icehouse Game (Tree House, Crack'd Ice, Torpedo, Occaisionally Homeworlds, And a few games of my own creation including a brand new one that is in the VERY early stages). At least once a visit during an Ice game especially we get asked what is that game you are playing? As the Sarasota, Fl store is a recent addition to the list I send them there now previously I sent them to the websiter or gave them a micro catalog. Once while playing a game that I had designed Specifically for a tree house set, my youngest was playing and invited another 5 or 6 year old to play as well his mom watched and was amazed at how focused he stayed on the game. she asked I gave her my copy of my rules and told her where she could get a Treehouse set. She didn't want to take my "only' copy of the rules but i explained that I had written them and would just print another when I got home. I am trying to get a local game shop (read in the same county I live in) to carry Looney Labs games so far no luck but there is a sort of specialty games shop I haven't been able to get a hold of yet I am going to ply them with free weekend demos for a month or something. Hey I'll get to spend the day playing games instead of doing yardwork , I'd pay for that privilege but I'm not telling them that.

Acck was all that too rambly? I need sleep. Thanx for the update.

Kermit