Re: [Rabbits] "That's just gay" comment

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Sep 2006 08:26:05 -0600
>The thing is this: "gay" has been used to mean "bad" for a long time
now.  It's >ingrained into the culture.  Every morning I wake up, I get
to be reminded, "Oh >yeah, that's right, my own culture says that I'm a
bad person for simply being >alive".

Ok, you ever use the term "that's lame"?
Which slang terms do you use to express something being not done well, or
being bad?

I am sure if offends someone.

Right now the fact your wasting my time on a public format about being
oversensitive on an issue, that anyone who has any emotional backbone
would get over, is offensive. I get call horrible names on a regular
basis, most people do. We are not complaining about it on the e-mail
list.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games