Re: [Rabbits] Gay as "Retarded and Infantile" slang

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Sep 2006 22:53:50 -0600
>Diversity is acceptance..  Biggotry is hate..  Making point of someone
for
>using hate words is the sign of true acceptance of everything but
biggotry.
>And Steven.. I'm gay.  I've never once heard a single gay person 16 to
116
>use that word.  They see it as an attack.

I know allot of homosexuals, both male and female, and they all describe
themselves as gay. They all use the word gay, occasionally, to mean
"Retarded and Infantile".

And really, do you think this is worthwhile fight to be having on this
mailing list?

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games