RE: [Rabbits] Gay as "Retarded and Infantile" slang

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Sep 2006 10:54:16 -0400
> I know allot of homosexuals, both male and female, and they
> all describe
> themselves as gay. They all use the word gay, occasionally, to mean
> "Retarded and Infantile".

I agree.  The gay people I know are the same way.

> And really, do you think this is worthwhile fight to be having on this
> mailing list?

Some people are just like that and get offended by everything.  Had the
original commenter said that Treehouse was "lame" instead of "gay" then we'd
be arguing over offending folks with bum knees...