RE: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids - By The Nest

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Sep 2006 10:41:23 -0400

Oh!  I didn't realize that's what you meant, I thought you were tallying out
loud. :) The buy-by-the-Nest concept has merit.  That means either 1 SKU if
it's paint-your-own or ten (eleven for grey?) SKUs for pre-colored.

I think it's a worthy concept.  You can get just what you need, and no more,
no less.