[Rabbits] Fwd: Conception 3 Game Convention Oct 5-8 in Itasca, IL

  • From"Tonya Foust" <tmfoust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 11 Sep 2006 09:59:02 -0500
I got this this morning and figured I'd pass it along to any relatively local Rabbits.

I figured I'd go and if nothing else, see what's there.  Haven't checked yet what thier policy is on pick-up games...